The China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC) is an international conference organized by the Academic Communication Center of the China Satellite Navigation Office, and is committed to promote the satellite navigation technologies and the related theoretical and technological innovation, system construction and industrial development through academic exchanges.
With ten years of development, CSNC has been attracting global industrial talents and resources, and playing a crucial role in promoting the advancement of satellite navigation technology, system construction, application promotion, talent training and public education.
The 12th China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC 2021) will be held in Nanchang, China in May 2021, boasting a wide range of activities including high-end forums, academic exchanges, the achievement expo, and popularization of sciences. We welcome scientific and technological society all over the world, as well as people from all walks of life are welcomed to actively participate the conference.
S01 Professional GNSS Applications
S02 GNSS Applications for the Mass Market
S03 GNSS and Their Augmentations
S04 Satellite Orbits and Precise Positioning
S05 Time Frequencies and Precision Timing
S06 Autonomous Navigation and Intelligent Operation
S07 GNSS Signal Processing
S08 GNSS User Terminals
S09 PNT Architectures and New PNT Technologies
S10 Policies, Standards and Intellectual Property Rights
- The paper shall not be published previously, and its content shall be authentic and original within the scope of the conference topics. The abstract and the full text of the paper shall not contain any confidential information, and a certificate of non-confidentiality shall be provided when the paper is submitted. The author takes sole responsibility for the paper.
- If the paper is accepted without any specific declaration, the paper shall be deemed to have been authorized for publication.
- The abstract and full text of the paper can be submitted via the “Paper Submission”system on the conference website. E-mail submission will not be accepted. The abstract must be submitted before the full text. The abstract shall be written in both Chinese and English with 400-600 words, including the research background, purpose method and result, etc. The submitted full paper should be in both Chinese and English versions as well. The Chinese and English paper templates and non-confidentiality certificate template can be downloaded from CSNC website (http://www.beidou.org). The full text shall not exceed 10 pages.
- Deadline for abstract submission: January 1, 2021
- Deadline for full paper submission: February 1, 2021
- Issuance of acceptance notification: March 10, 2021
Publication of Papers
- The outstanding papers (English version) of CSNC2021 will be published in well-known series “Lecture Notes in Electronic Engineering” of Springer and will be indexed by EI.
- All papers accepted by CSNC2021 will be published as CDs and be included in the Conference Paper Full-text Database (CPFD) of the China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKJ) and Wanfang Data Knowledge Service Platform.
- Some outstanding papers will be recommended to “Satellite Navigation”, an international journal, for publication.
Time and Place
Time: May 2021
Place: Nanchang, China
Tel/Fax: +86 10 82178658/82178034
Website: http:/www.beidou.org (Please pay attention to the latest news on the website)
Paper Contribution Website: www.beidou.org