China International College Students“Internet+” Innovation and Entrepreneurship ครั้งที่ 8
ชิงเงินรางวัลสูงสุดมูลค่า 1 ล้านหยวน
สามารถส่งโครงการเข้าประกวดได้ตั้งแต่วันที่ 1 มิถุนายน – 15 กรกฎาคม 2565
Proposed by Premier Li Keqiang in 2015, the Competition is jointly hosted by the Ministry of education of the People’s Republic of China, and Chinese universities annually. Last year, the event attracted 9 million college students in 2 million teams from 121 countries and regions across five continents, and has become the largest global competition for college students worldwide to pursue dreams in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Commissioned by the Organizing Committee of the Competition, Shanghai Jiao Tong University is inviting excellent young people engaged in innovation and entrepreneurship all over the world to participate in this event. This competition is an amazing opportunity for college students, thinkers, dreamers, and innovators to explore their inner entrepreneurial spirit and to create a better future for the world.
- The Competition only accepts team entries, which may be formed by members from more than one college.
- 2 to 15 people in a team (team leader included).
- All entrants must be students who are currently enrolled at a college/university located outside China or those who have graduated within the past 5 years.
- Entrants must be under 35 years old (born after March 1, 1987)
- No restriction on applicants’ nationality and ethnicity.
- Projects in all kinds of fields are welcomed, not necessarily “Internet” related.
- 50 projects will receive the Gold Award, 100 projects the Silver Award, and 350 projects the Bronze Award.
- Assistance in finding investment and incubators
- Cash reward（according to the last session, 1 million yuan for the champion, 500,000 yuan for the second place winners and 300,000 yuan for the third place winners）
Registration will be open at the official website of PILC: https://www.pilcchina.org/ from 0:00 Jun.1 to 24:00 Jul.15, 2022. Please select “Shanghai Jiao Tong University” as the recommended university in the application form. SJTU will provide training workshops for participants.
- Qualification review (Jul.15 – Jul.31, 2022).
- Online evaluation (Aug.1- Aug.15, 2022).
- On-site competition (late October 2022). Online or offline, depending on the epidemic situation. If on-site competition is feasible, the committee will cover travel and accommodation expenses for 1-2 members from each of the finalist teams.
Call: (86) 138 1826 7096