International Training Workshop on Construction and Management of Intelligent Port hosted by Dalian Maritime University (DMU)
The workshop aims to share China’s advanced experience in port operation and management, port logistics and intelligent port construction, to improve the level of intelligent construction of ports in Asia-Pacific countries especially in Southeast Asia and South Asia, to strengthen technical cooperation in intelligent port construction and management between Southeast Asian, South Asian countries and China, and to explore new technologies and modes that are suitable for intelligent port construction and management in this region. This workshop is funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China.
Affected by the COVID-19, this workshop will be held online.
(1) Port logistics management, including port logistics practice and intelligent logistics.
(2) Introduction of navigation history and intelligent navigation.
(3) Port safety management, including port intrinsic safety and emergency rescue, port emergency management, port production safety management main problems and countermeasures analysis, accident analysis and safety evaluation.
(4) Automated terminal operation management, including resource optimization scheduling of automated terminal, equipment fault diagnosis of automated terminal, port storage and yard management, port stacking management.
(5) Automated terminal simulation.
(6) Artificial intelligence and big data analysis, including artificial intelligence and machine learning, big data analysis.
(7) Construction of intelligent port information system platform.
(8) Multimodal transport, including sea rail transport, sea land transport, sea air transport.
(9) Internet + intelligent transportation.
(10) Virtual visiting DMU Campus, training ship “Yu Kun”, Automated Terminal Laboratory
Fees and certificate:
(1) All training fees will be borne by Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China.
(2) Participants who complete the courses and meet the conditions can receive a training certificate issued by Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China.
Application deadline :
March 15, 2022
Dalian Maritime University
Address: No.1 Linghai Road, Dalian, Liaoning Province, China. Postcode: 116026