Chinese Government Scholarship for Graduate Program
Guilin University of Electronic Technology is located in Guilin where is a famous scenic, historical and cultural city. It is a University jointly established by the National Ministry of Industry and information Technology , the National Defense Administration of Science, Technology and Industry and Guangxi government, a University selected in the national “Basic capacity constructing project for universities in the central and western regions” and a key construction university in Guangxi.
- Category: Master Program in Chinese taught, Doctoral Program in Chinese taught, Doctoral Program in English taught
- Countries of applicants: No restriction
- Duration: 3 years
- Language of Instruction: Chinese or English
- Deadline of Application: 15th Apr. 2022
- Major information: https://www.guet.edu.cn/international/index.htm
1. Non-Chinese nationality and be in good health;
2. Degrees and age requirements:
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs; The average grade of bachelor should be 75% above and obtain HSK4 level or above.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs. The average grade of bachelor should be 75% above and published at least two high-level papers.
3. Non-other scholarship recipients.
- Free for tuition
- Free two-beds accommodation
- Monthly living allowance: 3000RMB/Per Month of Master, 3500RMB/Per Month of Doctor, for 12 months.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China
Note: Please follow the official notice from CSC if any changes.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Photocopy of Master Degree’s certificate (Notarized Copy)
- Photocopy of Master Transcripts (Notarized Copy).
- Two Recommendation letters from professors (either in English or Chinese).
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (either in English or Chinese, minimum of 800 words).
- Doctor is required to offer the relative published academic papers
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form. This form is uniformly printed by the Health and Quarantine Department of China. It is limited to those who have been studying in China for more than six months and must be filled in in English. The applicant shall carry out the inspection in strict accordance with the items required in the form of Physical Examination of Foreigners. The “Physical Examination of Foreigners” which is missing or not affixed with photo or the seam of riding or the signature of a doctor or a hospital is invalid. In view of the validity of the examination results for 6 months, the applicant is requested to confirm the time for his physical examination accordingly.
- 8. Photocopy of Chinese proficiency test (HSK) transcripts
- Photocopy of Passport ID Page.
- Two photos
- Register at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn,
Program Type is B, the Agency code GUET is 10595. Complete and Print the Application Form of Chinese Government Scholarship, and scan and upload all the documents.
- After finishing the registration on the website, please send the paper documents to contact person’s address and E-mail and note your CSC application number and applicants name and passport number.
1) Guilin University of Electronic Technology has the right to make appropriate adjustments to the majors and duration chosen by the applicants. Qualified application materials examined by GUET will be submitted to the Overseas Study Fund Committee, which decides whether to accept them or not. If the applicant’s conditions or application materials do not conform to the provisions and requirements, the application shall be deemed invalid and shall not be accepted.
2) For those who need to learn Chinese before major study, they should pass the entrance examination or related course examination then they can enter professional study.
3) Applicants admitted by Guilin University of Electronic Technology will be awarded Chinese Government Scholarships by the Overseas Study Fund Committee. List of scholarship winners reported to the Ministry of Education for the record
4) The results of admission will be announced at the end of July. GUET office will inform the applicants of the results of admission by e-mail. Please check the e-mail carefully. After the announcement of the results, our school will mail the Notice of Admission and the Application Form for Visas for Foreign Students to China (JW201) to the students themselves. Applicants are required to provide effective contact and mailing addresses. Applicants should responsible for the loss of JW201 due to incorrect address or contact information.
Contact: Mr. Wu, Mr. Xiao
Address: Office 112, International Academic and Cultural Exchange Center, Huajiang Campus, Guilin University of Electronic Science and Technology, Lingchuan County, Guilin City, Guangxi Province, 541004