In order to cultivate international skilled people with board international perspectives, extraordinary qualities, outstanding leadership and cross-culture background, Tianjin University undertakes the Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Program Chinese Government Scholarship Program which includes 2 English-taught majors for master degree:
1. “the Belt and Road” Excellence Talents Cultivation Program in Civil Engineering ( Civil Engineering )
2. “the Belt and Road” Excellence Talents Cultivation Program in Chemical Engineering ( Chemical Engineering )
The duration is 2 years, and the courses are taught in English.
In the first year, students are required to complete courses, research and thesis preparation in Tianjin University. In the second year, based on the working experience and major requirements, students can engage in scientific research related to their thesis under the guidance of their supervisors in their own countries. Thesis defense can be conducted online. Master’s degree and graduation certificate will be awarded if the student finish all course work and pass the thesis defense.
2023 Tianjin University Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Program Chinese Government Scholarship
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport and be under the age of 45 with good physical and psychological health.
2. Applicants should hold a Bachelor diploma with at least three years working experience; Those with related education or working background will be preferred.
3. The applicant must be one of the following four categories:
① Government employee (leading roles of divisions or equivalents) in the applicant’s own country;
② Senior executives of institutions or enterprises;
③ Administrators of universities or scientific research institutions;
④ People with relevant internships or working experience in the international institutions.
4. Applicants must meet the requirements of “Admission to Master Programs of Tianjin University 2023” and have received the pre-admission letter issued by Tianjin University.
1. To support your scholarship application, you are required to apply for TJU Pre-admission Letter. Please login in the International Student Management System of Tianjin University (tju.at0086.cn/student). After registration and login, fill the form completely as required, and upload the relevant certificate attachments according to the requirements of the system.
Click the link below to learn about how to apply for Pre-admission Letter. https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/WDuTy9M5idnlddR26SccvQ
2. After receiving the Pre-admission Letter from Tianjin University, applicants should register online and submit application materials to the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (http://studyingina.csc.edu. cn/#/login) before April 30, 2023. (Please note the scholarship type should be“Type A”, the code of acceptance agency is 1563, the applied program is “Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Program Chinese Government Scholarship” )
Evaluation and admission
1.China Scholarship Council is responsible for the preliminary examination of the application materials.
2.The final admission result will be determined after the experts review organized by China Scholarship Council.
Program Coordinator: Mr. Huang
International Admissions Office, School of International Education, Tianjin University
Address: 92 Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, PR.China
Website: http://sie.tju.edu.cn/en/, www.tju.edu.cn